We offer help to student's from all different kinds of universities. We specialize in the University of Phoenix and have helped all kinds of students extensively figure out how to do their math work, their communication and English work, and even their biology homework.
If you are interested in finding out more about the Homework Raptor and seeing what he can do for you fill out the new work form on the website and we will respond back within just minutes.
Whether you need Cell Structure and Function help or need answers to any of the 13 questions on this lab come talk to us!
- For each structure identified, do you think its location affects its ability to function? Why or why not? (Hint: those buried deep in the cell probably do different things than those closer to the cell membrane)
- Draw a labeled diagram of a small section of the plasma membrane and briefly describe its structure and function
- Describe the differences between animal and plant cells.
- Which of the following structures are present in both prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells?
- Where is genetic material found in plant cells?
- Mitochondria are the only organelles that contain their own DNA (circular) and have a double membrane. Why do you think this might be so?
- How is the structure of the plant’s cellulose-based cell wall related to its function?
- Defects in structures of the cell can lead to many diseases. Pick one structure of a eukaryotic cell and develop a hypothesis as to what you think the implications would be if that structure did not function properly.
- Using books, articles, the internet, etc. conduct research to determine if your hypothesis was correct.
- For each of the bags, identify whether the solution inside was hypertonic, hypotonic or isotonic in comparison to the beaker solution it was placed in.
- Which bag increased the most in volume? Why?
- What does this tell you about the relative tonicity between the contents of the bag and the solution in the beaker?
- What would happen if bag 1 is placed in a beaker of distilled water?
We offer help with all of your homework needs. Just view this product!